Krages madness test Krages madness test

HMM

Animation was all right, but the sound was way off. Not much else to say. Sync that up and it'll be alot better.

Rebecca Rebecca

I love you

Rebecaaaaaa.

Classic. You should get a nobel peace prize for this toon,

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

yeah. Hilarious

Loved it. I love the voice acting. Everything sounds so serious and evil even though its mostly stupid. "A little moar to the left." love the way mastermind talks. Also the humor is great. I did'nt really dig the whole gaylord scene but it still made me laugh. The ending was hilarous after my 5th time watching the cartoon the 6th time i watched it was just to see the guy say you stupid asshole. Oh and the animation is superb but you don't need to be reminded of that. Anyway I really like the series so far, if it is a serious i mean, but I'd be glad if it turned out to be something like tankmen.

and P.S this is better then the tankman movie that came out today =p

"Winter" "Winter"

WOW

You know this is fucking crazy. I was laughing the whole time. I don't know why but it must have been the music.... Everything was nice, it did'nt make alot of sense but I guess it did'nt need to. Anyway good job i liked it.

-TailRider- -TailRider-

Haha well

I never try to get away when i'm dealing with an asshole like that. I just go slow untill he passes me, then i do the same thing to them.

Anyway good movie, entertaining and the animation was great.

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

hahaha.

Yeah ima miss these, but I'll be looking foward to anything else you put out.

Great job as always

How not to die' How not to die'

How long has this been on the frontpage?

This is'nt that special. Not all that great either...

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

Is that ok?

As a matter of fact.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Thats fucking cute...

I gotta admit I loved it.

While your dieing, I'll be, still alive.

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

HAHA.

Yeah this is the fucking greatest.

Great job, I think you made you point.