ButtonHunt 3 ButtonHunt 3

Great Game

Surprisingly fun. As soon as I saw the jail level, and noticed the poster on the wall I automatically figured you watched the movie. Anyway fun game, and creative. I'm going to play it one more time to try and get the rest of the secrets.

Run Soldier, Run! Run Soldier, Run!

Very cool

Love the concept, but like stated before, no replay value. Still loved the animation and music, it all fits into a cool little game. You could add on to this and have a hit on your hands, I've never seen avoiding falling objects used so creatively.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

EPIC

Great game. Beautiful art, voice acting, everything was top notch quality. Yeah i have to agree this game is only 2nd to Portal, if its not a tie.

13 Days in Hell 13 Days in Hell

Great Game

Beat the whole thing, pretty damn fun. and it took me a good while to beat.

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

Boring

And on that of that it froze on me on level 4. Sorry get a better programmer next time.

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Besides the fact that it reminded me

of my shitty childhood with the drunk ass mom and all....

Great game.

Circle Chain Circle Chain

Hey

First of, Thanks for using my loop. Now onto the game.

It was challenging considering the simplicity but I think thats what makes it addictive. If your going to do something like this again I would recommend using some sound effects also different songs every time the games difficulty goes up. For example this game has 20 levels so every 5 levels change the music to reflect the aggrivation =)

Anyway good luck in your future releases, and take it easy.

A Clicky Game 2 A Clicky Game 2

Well at first you were getting a 4....

But that last level kind of redeemed it. Anyway if your ever going to some thing like this again listen to some of the previous suggestions. For example add time limit work on your animation and drawing a bit and better level design. I kind of liked that walk thru from level to level by you. anyway thats that, good luck in the future.